Bajaj Pulsar-NS160 full info: Bajaj pulsar NS160 starts Price at Rs.82,202.The bike’s 160cc motor produces 15.5PS of power at 8500rpm and 14.6Nm of torque at 6500rpm. In terms of performance the bike picks up momentum swiftly and offers a linear power delivery. However, it does lack refinement. Braking is done by a 240mm disc at the front, and 130mm drum at the rear. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic front fork and a rear gas-charged monoshock damper. The bike weighs 142 kg.
Advantages of NS160 PULSAR
1.Excellent Looks & Style: A sure-shot winner of its category, Bajaj Pulsar NS160 has looks that makes one fall in love at first Sight means his look is very beautiful. The impressive tank shrouds, demon inspired front fascia and thin tail section makes it the best-looking motorcycle of this segment. The muscular, chiseled body is a head turner for this price tag. Bajaj Auto uses dual tone body shades with Matte Grey insertions for a class leading visual experience.
2. Good Amount of Power & Torque: The 160.3cc, single cylinder oil cooled motor is good for 15.5 PS at 8500 rpm and 14.6 Nm at 6500 rpm. The high amount of torque in usable rev band makes this Pulsar an excellent option for street riding. NS160 weighs 142 kg and proves to be the best thing Bajaj could offer in their in-house 150-160cc segment.
3. Eye-Catching Shades: Pulsar NS160 can be bought in three exciting dual colour shades are Red, Grey and Blue, all of them mixes up very well with their dark matte shade all of this color are very impressive that make NS160 beautiful . All of the shades have a huge 160 moniker on their tank extensions.
4. Cool Instrument: The most advanced digital-analogue console from Bajaj is used on the NS160 with an analogue tachometer while all other values like speedometer, odometer and fuel gauge are seen on the digital screen.
Disadvantages of NS160 PULSAR
1.Insufficient Braking: Bajaj Auto offers just 240 mm of front disc brake on NS160.
2.No ABS: Single Channel ABS is offered in the Turkish version of NS160 while the one sold in India does not support the safety feature.
3. Thin Tyres: Cost cutting took a toll on the shoes of Pulsar NS160. The front tyre size on the Pulsar NS160 is identical to the one used on most 125cc bikes in India.
4. High Wet Weight: Bajaj pulsar NS160 weighs is 142 kg, making it the heaviest bike among its rivals in India. This has a negative impact on initial acceleration and handling of the NS160. The bike would have crossed 145 kg if a rear disc and bigger tyres were on option.
Specifications of Pulsar NS160
- Displacement 160.3 cc
- Cylinders 1
- Max Power 15.3 bhp @ 8,500 rpm
- Maximum Torque 14.6 Nm @ 6,500 rpm
- Bore 58 mm
- Stroke 61 mm
- Valves Per Cylinder 4
- Fuel Delivery System Carburetor
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Ignition DTS-i
- Spark Plugs 2 Per Cylinder
- Cooling System Oil Cooled
- Gearbox Type Manual means 5 gear speed.
- No. of Gears 5
- Transmission Type Chain Drive
- Clutch Wet Multiplate
- Fuel Tank Capacity 12 litres
- It’s Top Speed 120 kmph
- Seat Height 805 mm
- Ground Clearance 176 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight 142 kg
- Mileage of Ns 160 is 40 km